So Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi is taking a plunge into what looks like; hot water, as Ishaani (Radhika Madan) is in jail, for apparently murdering Chirag (Ravjeet Singh), however her one and only love Ranveer (Shakti Arora) is a little bit in-denial and is now trying to hire a lawyer for her bail. What will happen? Well you have to watch the drama to find out… But here are 10 lessons you can learn from Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi and if you agree with me, please do share it with the person you love (I mean it!)
1. You never know your soul-mate could be your childhood friend!
How will you know? I don’t have a answer for that – only you know!
2. Some things never change even after a long time!
3. You can sometimes hate the person you want the most!
Like this explains everything:
4. A crowd doesn’t stop you from looking for that person!
5. It takes guts to love someone!
6. It is hard to “win” someone over – if you know what I mean!
7. You can learn a lot from a person that values you!
Like running in the rain – why not!? I mean I’ve done this before, seriously!
8. You can be anything you want to be – you have to choose it!
You can be the boss of your own life. Go live the life you have been dreaming about – just like Ranveer!
9. You can never get tired of helping the people you love!
10. You can only love one person truly – and that is a fact!
So that is it guys – the 10 awesome lessons I personally learnt from MATSH and if you have any more or you want to share your thoughts you may do so in the comments. And don’t forget to watch the epic saga of love & hate – that the genius Ekta Kapoor has created – 8:30pm UK time!